It's about time somebody stood up to the defense industry.
If we really want to reduce government spending, lets start with ending the two on-going wars.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great. - Alexis De Tocqueville
It is called the Military Industrial Complex.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military-industrial_complex
I don't recommend much media. There are too many must see/must watch/must read pieces of media that end up being biased, propaganda or total crap. However, there is one documentary that I recommend as a must watch. It is called "Why We Fight" and it is about the forces that drove us to the War in Iraq.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=why+we+fight&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS289US290&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=rTHMSYXuJtKblAfFo9nMCQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=5&ct=title#
I have it on DVD if you want to check it out in higher quality.
Yeah, its funny how Dwight Eisenhower actually called out the Military Industrial Complex 60 years ago considering he made a career out of killing others himself.
ReplyDelete